Give me Love Ringing Tune - The hub of technology | Dedontech

Latest Updates

Give me Love Ringing Tune


Give me love ringing tune

Give me Love is polyphonic ringing tune that is customised for android device with Mp Cutter apps so that you can enjoy voice ringing tune instead of sound alone. Whenever, I need to customised a ring tune, it will only take me a few seconds, then the ringing tune customisation is done. So many that can actually be done using smartphones.

"Give me love" tune is a sample of a customised ringing tune that was customised with Android phone using MP3 cutter application (Android App). Anyways, the lyrics of  the ringing tune is a mind blowing one and the tune is “100 percent Nigeria”.
Advertisement


The “ringing tune” sound is “pretty cool”, which will also "spice up your listening delight".

Tune Descriptions:
Size is 873Kb
Length is 56 seconds
Polyphonic sound

Download Ringing tone
Sponsored Links

No comments