My First Experience using Android Smartphone - The hub of technology | Dedontech

Latest Updates

My First Experience using Android Smartphone


My first experience using Smartphone

The first time I started using Android phone was in 2014, then I was on a “national youth service corps”, it was actually a great experience for me, using a smartphone, Android to be precise. Before then, I was using just a mobile phone that is not even as smart as the smartphones “lol”, like seriously.
What actually prompted me to start using smartphones was not because people were using it, but because of the information I got from a seminal which I attended in Enugu State Nigeria. Let me start by disclosing the “vital information" I got in the “seminal”. In the seminal, it was themed “Printing recharge card business, and how to make money online”.
Advertisement
So many people attended the seminal that very day including me, we were taught on how to do printing of “recharge card business”, how to register a domain name, how to build a blog, and how to make money on like through “online affiliate program like Clickbank, Google AdSense and AdWords”.

When I got home that day, I could not access the Website with the mobile phone which I was using, this is because, the plugins on the Web site I was told to visit, the phone does not have the compatibility to access the Web site.

Advertisement
After that, I went to a Cybercafé to do the same thing I was doing on my mobile phone which could not give me the result wanted on the computer system. Still, I couldn’t get the results using the computer system in the Cybercafé. This which was as a result of all the software programme installed on the computer system were outdated, it was so frustrating and boring visiting the Cybercafé that very day.

The next day I took a ride to the market in search of smartphone, guess the phone a bought? TECNO M3 (Android Smartphone). Since then, my level on ICT dramatically changed for good. Which I termed Smart life, Smartphone, that is, everything I do is just smart.
What I can do with my smartphone includes:
    » Building of Websites and Blogs
    » Training people on how to manage and use their smartphones resourcefully
    » Online Data entry and registration on educational portal
    » Paying my bills and lot more.
You too can share your experience with me on your first experience using “Smartphone” by comment your experience on the “Comment Box” below.
Sponsored Links

No comments